PPL will host book fairs at participating Barnes & Noble locations March 24 as part of the company’s Cover to Cover initiative to share the joy of reading and help children sharpen their reading skills over the summer.
Mention Cover to Cover when you check out March 24 at participating Barnes & Noble bookstores and a portion of the proceeds will help put books in the hands of children in grades K-3 who might not otherwise have books to read over the summer. Better yet: purchase a book for a young child and donate it directly to Cover to Cover at participating stores.
Can’t make it to the book fair March 24? Support the cause by shopping online from March 24 – 29 at www.BN.com/bookfairs and applying book fair ID # 12329637 to your purchase.
With your help, PPL plans to once again put 25,000 books into the hands of students throughout the regions we serve. Your support helps to keep these students from falling behind in school. Moreover, it allows them to discover the joy that books can bring.
Story Time for Kids
During the book fair, PPL employees will host story time at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Kids of all ages are invited to listen to a story and participate in craft activities.
Participating Barnes & Noble Book Fair locations
- Bethlehem/Easton: Southmont Center, 4445 Southmont Way, Easton
- Camp Hill: 58 South 32nd Street
- Center Valley: 2960 Center Valley Parkway, Suite 742
- Lancaster: Red Rose Commons, 1700 H Fruitvale Pike
- Wilkes-Barre: The Arena Hub, 421 Arena Hub Plaza
- Whitehall: Lehigh Valley Mall, 801 Lehigh Lifestyle Center